|Welcome to the Westerfield & District Gardening Club Page
The Gardening Club meets at Westerfield Village Hall on the 1st Wednesday of the month. Start time 7.15pm
Subscription £20.00 per year and £1.00 per meeting.
Everyone is Welcome!
- Specialist speakers-2020 Programme
- Jan-NO MEETING.
- 05 Feb-Gardening with Grasses. Tim Fuller of The Plantsman's Preference.
- 04 Mar-Reducing Plastic in the Home and Garden. Ruth Goudy
- 01 Apr-Epimediums. Jay McWilliams of Hedgehog Plants and Gardens.
- 06 May-English Peonies. Sarah Hammond of English Peonies Co.
- 13 May-Pruning Workshop (10.00-12.00) In a member's garden. Graeme Proctor.
- 03 Jun-Cornus (Dogwood). Simon McWilliams of Hedgehog Plants and Gardens.
- 18 Jun-Trip: Gardeners' World Live/BBC Good Food Show. NEC Birmingham. Contact Michelle 01473 232330 To Check Availability.
- 01 Jul-BBQ. Potato Competition.
- 31 Jul Trip: Beeleigh Abbey Gardens/Beth Chatto Gardens. Contact Michelle on 01473 252330 To Check Availability.
- 01 Aug-NO MEETING.
- 02 Sep-Plants and Flowers that Benefit and Encourage Wildlife - Grown for Decoration. Gabriel of Gabriel's Garden, Norfolk.
- 07 Oct-Tulips. Matthew Long of Riverside Bulbs, Monks Eleigh.
- 04 Nov-Gardens to Remember - A History of the Commonwealth War Graves Commission and its On-going Work. Sara Mattocks.
- 02 Dec-History of Surnames. Charlie Haylock. Christmas Buffet.
- Plant Bring and Buy Stall
- Garden visits
For further details contact Michele Doick Tel: 01473-252330 or Tel: Barry Reeve on 01473-251843.