|Welcome to the Westerfield & District Gardening Club Page
The Gardening Club meets at Westerfield Village Hall on the 1st Wednesday of the month. Start time 7.15pm
Subscription £20.00 per year and £1.00 per meeting.
Everyone is Welcome!
- Specialist speakers-2019 Programme
- Jan-No Meeting.
- 06 Feb-Bats. Anne and Dennis of the Suffolk Bat Group.
- 06 Mar-A Complete Guide to Clematis. Peter Skeggs-Gooch, Director of Thorncroft Clematis.
- 03 Apr-A Year in the Life of Pellys (Pelargoniums) Bernard Revans, Ipswich Geranium Society.
- 01 May-Fuschias, Terry Cook, Chair of Felixstowe Fuschia Society.
- 23 May-Outing, Alby Crafts & Gardens and Stody Lodge Gardens.
- 05 Jun-The Wonderful World of Salvias. Janet Buist, former nursery owner and National Collection Holder
- 03 Jul-BBQ. Potato Competition.
- 01 Aug-Outing, RHS Hyde Hall Gardens and Flower Show.
- 04 Sep-The Beth Chatto Gardens- Past, Present and Future. Dave Ward, Nursery Manager.
- 02 Oct-Honouring the Land Army Girls. Nicky Reynolds, Soil Cinderellas.
- 06 Nov-Squash and Pumpkins + Competition Judging, David Coop of Elsoms.
- 04 Dec-The Perennial Mr Potter, Brian Thurlow. Christmas Buffet.
- Plant Bring and Buy Stall
- Garden visits
For further details contact Michele Doick Tel: 01473-252330 or Tel: Barry Reeve on 01473-251843.